Thursday 4 October 2018

Tayla Sassen

Hi there,

Hopefully you're here because you're actually interested in my page and not because you were looking for a blog that specialized in pictures of wolves. Although, if that is you, you obviously need some help with double-checking your spelling. That's where I come in.

I began freelancing as a copywriter, editor, and ghostwriter after graduating from the University of Cape Town and completing a 6-month internship at a very popular fashion magazine. I then moved to Busan, South Korea to work as an English teacher to about 600 middle school students who actually seemed to like me. My passion has always lain in words – I was once even grounded from reading because my parents realised I didn't give a crap about the TV.

Personal life story aside, I'm available to help you with whatever you need. I have an extensive knowledge of fashion, beauty, pop culture, and lifestyle and I'm able to work with SEO, Photoshop, and InDesign, to an extent. Throughout this blog you'll find snippets of work I've done for others, as well as ramblings of my own. If you would like to contact me, please do so using the contact information supplied on the right-hand side of this blog.

Best,
Tayla Sassen

No comments:

Post a Comment